Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical Engineering Work Integrated Learners
18 November 2022
A stipend will be paid for this Programme
Production & Maintenance
Grade 12, with S4 Mechanical/Chemical/ Electrical Engineering Certificate
- Participate in the learning activities according to the scope of Learnership program Production and Maintenance departments.
- Undergo practical on-the job training.
- Carry out work activities assigned by Mentor.
- Observe and adhere to SHERQ requirements and all Company values, rules and regulations.
MINIMUM CRITICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work within a chemical plant environment.
- Must reside in the Durban area.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVERSITY TARGETS
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
IF NO REPLY WAS RECEIVED 14 DAYS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ASSUME THAT YOUR APPLICATION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL
IN COMPLIANCE WITH PREVAILING LEGISLATION, THE INFORMATION WHICH YOU SHARE WITH US IN SUPPORT OF YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE KEPT SAFE AND SECURE FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS AFTER WHICH IT WILL BE DISCARDED. ANY OBJECTIONS IN THIS REGARD CAN BE ADDRESSED TO HRenquiry@safripol.com