Planning & Raw Materials Logistics Leader
19 March 2022
As per Safripol local guidelines
Supply Chain Manager
BCom or Degree Supply Chain in the Chemical Process Planning Environment or Industrial Engineering.
A minimum of five years experience, preferably within the manufacturing environment.
Planning and purchasing of all Raw materials and Packaging purchasing:
- Responsible for all raw- and packaging purchasing.
- Proper forecasting, Timeous reordering and executing replenishment strategies
- Manage Shipping and Forwarding activities
- Manage and review and monthly re-order requirements for Raw materials
- Maintain agreed standards of stock in country vs managing working capital
Final Product Planning:
- Manage supply demand balances
- Plan to meet inventory set targets from S&OP based on performance of production and sales
- Co-ordinate Sales & Demand Planning meetings and manage agreed action points
- Agree and confirm monthly sales allocation within S&OP
- Close liaison with Inventory coordinator regarding estimated warehouse inventory levels
Feed Stock ( Main Raw Materials ):
- Closely monitor and manage feed stock for manufacturing facilities
- Manage of Shipping, and Landside Transport between Suppliers and Safripol
- Maintain schedule of actual raw materials off-take against allotment
- Control and monitor raw materials from loading to off-loading at Safripol
- Manage & Maintain Production process within SAP
- Linear programming and other planning tools
Monthly Reporting on the following:
- Raw Material Inventory
- Raw Material Consumption vs Bills of Materials
- Updating of S&D Balances
MINIMUM CRITICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Good communication skills, negotiation and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Strong Interpersonal Effectiveness and SAP Proficient.
- Stochastic/LP modeling an advantage
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVERSITY TARGETS
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
IF NO REPLY WAS RECEIVED 14 DAYS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ASSUME THAT YOUR APPLICATION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL
IN COMPLIANCE WITH PREVAILING LEGISLATION, THE INFORMATION WHICH YOU SHARE WITH US IN SUPPORT OF YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE KEPT SAFE AND SECURE FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS AFTER WHICH IT WILL BE DISCARDED. ANY OBJECTIONS IN THIS REGARD CAN BE ADDRESSED TO HRinformation@safripol.com