Maintenance Facility Team
Mechanical Engineer – Maintenance
20 April 2022
As per Safripol local guidelines
- B-Eng Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. GCC is a strong preference
- 5 – 8 Years Mechanical Maintenance Experience in a Chemical/Industrial environment.
- Experience in plant legislative requirements: Pressurized Equipment Regulations etc.
- Experience in Improve Reliability techniques.
- Provides technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs, and evaluating whether equipment is designed to meet its intended or existing service conditions.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in equipment failures and repair techniques during root cause investigations.
- Provides engineering support for specification, identification, and purchasing of needed parts.
- Provides maintainability input to Project Methodology (PM), Six Sigma, and other improvement activities.
- Provides technical input on scope of work for daily maintenance and turnaround jobs.
- Determines appropriate near term actions on Evaluated Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) results.
- Participates in developing the maintenance equipment strategy from the facility strategy by providing technical and historical information.
- Understands the economic impact of engineering decisions taken. Provides technical input for developing the maintenance budget.
- Provide equipment reliability and performance data to the technical resource networks for input into equipment purchasing requirements, evaluation of equipment performance, vendor performance, and modifications to MET level 1, 2, or 3
- Provide technical expertise in risk management programs
MINIMUM CRITICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in Maintenance Management Systems (SAP etc.)
- Must have good Interpersonal Effectiveness, Leadership; Productivity Focus, Technical Capability, Initiative and strong assertiveness
- Have a high level of computer literacy.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVERSITY TARGETS
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
IF NO REPLY WAS RECEIVED 14 DAYS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ASSUME THAT YOUR APPLICATION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL
IN COMPLIANCE WITH PREVAILING LEGISLATION, THE INFORMATION WHICH YOU SHARE WITH US IN SUPPORT OF YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE KEPT SAFE AND SECURE FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS AFTER WHICH IT WILL BE DISCARDED. ANY OBJECTIONS IN THIS REGARD CAN BE ADDRESSED TO HRInformation@safripol.com