25 May 2022
As per Safripol local guidelines
National Trade Test Certificate (Red Seal) – Electrician
- 5 Years electrical experience
- 3 years Industrial / Petro-Chemical Environment
- Good knowledge of electrical practices as per SANS regulations.
- Instrumentation experience will be beneficial.
- Conduct maintenance activities in the Electrical domain.
- Ensure compliance to the SANS regulations applicable in the electrical field.
- Review the electrical job package and check if work can be carried out safely and according to the job package.
- Assist in the analysis to ensure reliable operation of electrical systems (Improve reliability mindset).
- Complete input for updating (MMS / engineering files, etc.).
- Leverage trade skills to apprentices and other maintenance associates.
- Assist in the development of new Electrical maintenance work procedures.
- Follow the Maintenance Work Process.
- Feedback information on job package quality and root cause analysis data as required.
- Assist in maintenance planning in the electrical domain
MINIMUM CRITICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must have good interpersonal effectiveness, strong leadership capabilities, demonstrate initiative and innovation to perform day-to-day activities.
- Computer literate.
- To work within set boundaries of company’s work processes.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVERSITY TARGETS
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
IF NO REPLY WAS RECEIVED 14 DAYS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ASSUME THAT YOUR APPLICATION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL
IN COMPLIANCE WITH PREVAILING LEGISLATION, THE INFORMATION WHICH YOU SHARE WITH US IN SUPPORT OF YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE KEPT SAFE AND SECURE FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS AFTER WHICH IT WILL BE DISCARDED. ANY OBJECTIONS IN THIS REGARD CAN BE ADDRESSED TO HRenquiry@safripol.com